SCCS 2020 Abstract Submission
- All abstracts must be original and must not have been published elswhere.
- The title of the abstract should be written in Times New Roman, bold, 14pt, centered. Initial letter of each word should be capitalized.
- Author’s name and affiliation should be written in Times New Roman, 12pt, centered.
- Please ensure that the primary author’s e-mail address is included with the abstract submission
- If there are several authors or affiliations, related numbers should be given using superscripts.
- Ensure that the entire abstract, excluding title and authors, is written around 250 words in length including one figure or table.
- The font size should be 12pt in Times New Roman.
- The whole abstract should not exceed one page. Save your abstract in Microsoft Word format.
- Abstracts must be submitted on or before 6 February 2020