Submitted abstracts should consist of 300 words max and should be structured
(Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusions)
* Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Abstract Committee
and ranked on the basis of scientific merit.
* Review will be completed by April.
* Results of review (acceptance/rejection) will be announced on April 5, 2017
Presentation at SCCS
* 80x140 cm dimension (suggested)
* Hanged on day 1/2 morning (before 0900), removed at 1600
* Presenter should be available next to poster 1200-1300
Three to five (3 to 5) abstracts may be selected for oral presentations.
Evaluation and awards
Two to Three moderators will evaluate the posters/presentations between 1200-1300
Three awards will be presented
The accepted abstracts will be kept (in PDF format) as part of the conference archives.